Emirates Senior Airport Services Agent [Singapore]Ground Crew
Login to bookmark
To provide a quality service to customers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, baggage services, ticket desk and Emirates Lounge as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures. Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per applicable procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
Airport Operations.Passenger Handling :
- Minimum O level or equivalent.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Handling, Ground Operations and Reservations, Fares & Ticketing.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 3 year’ airline industry experience is required.
- Knowledge of a Departure Control System and Computerized Reservation System. Knowledge of check-in procedures.
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and local language. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Salary & Benefits:
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers.