- Open to Malaysian – Age between 20 and 35 years.
- Pleasant with a cheerful disposition and good interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic individual with service aptitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Min qualification – Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematic (or its equivalent as decided by GTR).
- Able to speak Hindi / Tamil language would be an advantage.
- Good computer skills (Excel & Word).
- Must be willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays as assigned by roster rotation and flight schedules.
- Applicant must be willing to be based in KLIA2 and other station.
- Able to start work immediately.
- ID90 Flight Benefits (Up to 90% discount of AirAsia flight for you and your family)
- Attractive salary & incentive payment
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Career progression opportunity
- Medical and dental benefits
- Free gym access & free physiotherapy in RedQ office
- Other great office facilities e.g Creche, hairsalon, modern cafe, covered car park, open concept office, three-story spiral slide etc.
Walk-in interview date & venue:
Date: 6 October 2019 (Sunday)
Registration time: 9:00am to 11:00am
Venue: KLANG COMMERCIAL CONVENTION CENTRE (KCCC)
Pt 1921, Lorong Temoh, Off Lorong Gopeng,
Dataran Ocean, 41400 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Please bring along:
- Lates passport-sized photo
- Original & copy NRIC
- Recent Resume
- Original & copy SPM/higher education or equivalent
- Formal attire (full make up for ladies)
- Register here & you will receive a serial no for the interview session https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK3lawLJlZHSeBVjh2VHRkDl8-oev8lfcsi79pVUoa7GB3RA/viewform