Ensure that the service offered is timely, efficient, and professional and of the highest level, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures. Supervise and coordinate all internal and external agencies, such as Handling agents, Service Providers, other airlines and various authorities. Ensure that all relevant areas of operations are fully covered.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Airport Operations.
- Passenger Handling.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level or equivalent.
- Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 4 years’ Airline Industry experience is required.
- A working knowledge of Reservations / Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and claims handling. Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-Mail/ Excel advantageous.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and local language. Advanced skills in Customer Service Delivery.