In this role you will deliver excellent service at the airport, helping create a stress free environment for customers travelling with Qatar Airways. You will ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to the safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge
- Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc
- Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Cargo, Fueling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround
- Handling of company mail
- Performing pre and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims
- Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements
- On Time Performance
- To be successful in this role, you will need a High school qualification combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer facing role within the airport environment. Knowledge of airport functions including passenger and baggage handling, Weight and Balance, and Dangerous Goods Regulations is required.
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends, is essential.
- You must also have the right to live and work in Malaysia to be considered for this role.