Bangkok Airways is currently accepting applications for the 2015 Airbus Cadet Pilot Program.
Minimum Requirements :
- Thailand Nationality, Male or Female, age not over 28 years old for male bonding retired military.
- Graduate Education: Bachelor’s degree, either Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng Bachelor of Engineering Program, B.Eng.) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. Bachelor of Science Program, B. Sc.) with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) 2.75 or above from any of the 20 institutions listed below only.
- University (CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY)
- University (THAMMASAT UNIVERSITY)
- University (MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY)
- University (KASETSART UNIVERSITY)
- University of Technology Thonburi (KING MONKUT’S UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY THONBURI).
- King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Lat Krabang, Bangkok (KING MONGKUT’S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY LADKRABANG).
- Institute of Technology (KING MONGKUT’S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NORTH BANGKOK).
- University (KHON KAEN UNIVERSITY).
- Chiang Mai University (CHIANG MAI UNIVERSITY).
- Suranaree University of Technology (SURANAREE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY).
- Naresuan University (NARESUAN UNIVERSITY)
- University (BURAPHA UNIVERSITY)
- University (MAHASARAKHAM UNIVERSITY)
- Mae Jo University (MAEJO UNIVERSITY).
- Mae Fah Luang University (MAE FAH LUANG UNIVERSITY).
- Alphabetic (WALAILAK UNIVERSITY).
- University (SRI NAKHARINWIROT UNIVERSITY).
- University (SILPAKORN UNIVERSITY)
- PSU (PRINCE OF SONGKLA UNIVERSITY).
- Ubon Ratchathani University (UBONRATCHATHANI UNIVERSITY)
- Good written and spoken English. With the following qualifications:
- TOEIC scores from 650 and up.
- TOEFL iBT scores from 80 and up.
- IELTS score from 5.5 and up.
- At least 163 cm tall and healthy eyes. No corneal surgery by Laser or PRK before analysis. Asymmetry by Benchmark By using physical examinations and certifications from the Institute of Aviation Medicine Air Force for consideration.
- Candidate is well-behaved and must successfully pass a criminal background check of the National Police.