Cabin crew will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our passengers as well as providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Thai nationality, male or female, age not over 28 years. Born after 20th August 1987
- Minimum height at least 172 cm (Male) and 162 cm (Female) but not over 187 cm and weight must be in proportion to height
- Single (never legally married) with no children
- Minimum bachelor’s degree education
- Fluency in spoken/written Thai and English
- Minimum TOEIC score at least 650 (Personal Test taken from 20th August 2014)
- Have a positive attitude, pleasant personality with ability to provide excellent service, working within a team environment.
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements.
- Ability to swim, without a flotation device
- Exempted from military service (Male only)
Applicants are to follow the below instruction :
E-Application must be completed via website http://career.bangkokair.com/ starting from 20th – 22th August 2015.
Applicant is required to complete and upload supporting document via E-Application. The company reserves the right to consider all applicants.
Notation : Bangkok Airways has the right to refuse anyone who has applied us with any false information.