Bassaka Air is a scheduled and charter airline based in Phnom Penh providing both domestic and international services.
- Assist captain in flight preparation and operation of the aircraft
- Notify captain on any variations in standard flight operations
- Conduct Pre-flight inspection to ensure all navigation, safety and operating systems are working properly
- Support in take-offs and landings as directed by the captain
- Assist the captain in conducting the flight safely and efficiently.
- Assume the responsibility and authority of captain if necessary during the flight.
- Maintains current navigation manuals and charts.
- Prepare the weight and balance forms for each flight.
- Assist captain in flight operations and tasks.
- Supervise fueling, ground power unit, baggage loading and appropriate servicing of aircraft.
- Maintain regular contact with cabin crew to ensure safety, comfort, and convenience of all passengers.
- Communicate with air traffic control unit during take-off, flight and landing.
- Inspect aircraft operational and technical performance on regular basis.
- Act quickly and appropriately during environmental changes and emergencies to ensure passengers safety.
- Update aircraft logbook with flight issues and incidents
- Age – Below 55 yrs
- Minimum 400 total flying hours
- Valid CPL with Frozen ATPL (pref EASA approved)
- English proficiency minimum level 4
please send a copy of your resume, one passport size photo (colored), and one full body size photo (colored) in business attire to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our head office at 335 Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, Phnom Penh or visit our website www.bassakaair.com for more information.
Deadline of application: Open till filled
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.