Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F
Enjoy the life of a Cargolux pilot in an operating environment like no other.
Develop your skills on our extensive and ever-expanding network of fascinating destinations around the globe with the leading Cargo carrier in Europe.
Bank on your future as Captain with an airline whose dedication to excellence over the past 45 years has made it a reference in the air cargo industry.
Share in the company’s success by supporting our aim of being the Global Cargo Carrier of Choice with a well-established company whose pioneering spirit enabled the successful launch of the first BOEING 747-400F & 747-8.
Qualification and Experience:
- Type-rated on B747-400
- Minimum 1500 hours multi-pilot multi-engine time on jet aircraft or turboprop aircraft (CS-25) with MTOW > 10 tons or seating capacity > 19 seats
- EASA Part FCL ATPL or CPL / IR with ATPL theory or MPL
- EASA Part Medical Class 1
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Ability to successfully pass a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
+352 42 11 37 01