Permanent HKID card holders will be considered for Cadet Pilot positions
Applications are now open for 2019 intake
At Cathay Dragon, we only hire Second Officers through our cadet programme.
You do not need any previous flying experience to join our cadet programme. Apply now for your chance for sponsorship through one of our world class training centres (L3 Airline Academy or Flight Training Adelaide) and a fast track your career to Captain at a premier Airline.
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident
- Be physically fit and qualify for a HKCAD Class 1 Medical
- Secondary school education with good passes in English language, physics and mathematics, or a degree in any discipline (science subjects preferred)
- Be 18 years of age or more
- ICAO English Language Proficiency
- Good command of Chinese is an added advantage
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.