HEVILIFT is a leading aviation charter service operating throughout Southeast Asia and the Pacific. We are now looking for Pilots on full-time and touring positions in Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinean ATPL(A) or Certificate of Validation of foreign equivalent.
- English Language Proficiency of at least Level 5.
- Command endorsement on the ATR42/ATR72.
- Current Command Instrument Rating.
- 3,000 hours total aeronautical experience, including 500 hours on Part 121 operations.
- 2,500 hours as PIC (incl. PICUS hours).
- 2,000 total multi engine command.
- 100 hours instrument time.
- 100 hours night time.
- 100 hours on type aircraft.
- Visa sponsorship will be supported for successful applicants outside Papua New Guinea.
- Full travel, accommodation and meals provided while on tour.
- All positions are open to PNG (Papua New Guinea) Nationals and Foreign Nationals.
- Please apply online on or before 30th JUNE 2021.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.