- Gender: Male
- Age: 23 – 50 Years
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Education: Diploma
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years (Hold a minimum of 1500 hours experience on A320/330 family)
Candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Under 50 at time of hiring.
- Current ICAO ATPL, preferred GACA CPL, FAA CPL or EASA ATPL.
- Current A320 type rating, or turbojet aircraft.
- Minimum of 1500 hours total on trubojet; FMC, EFIS or glass cockpit equipment.
- Hold a class 1 medical by an ICAO State.
- Current and valid Instrument Rating and LPC.
- Have a minimum Level 4 English Language Proficiency.
- Verifiable and certified logbook hours.