Embark on an exciting career as a Pilot with us and you’ll be flying one of the most modern aircraft and fuel-efficient fleets in the skies.
As part of your career, you will undergo a rigorous training program to equip yourself with the highest flying standards. As you work your way through the ranks, there will be ample opportunities for progress to a Captain, and further develop your skills in the Technical, Training or Management track for those who are assessed to be suitable.
- Holds a valid CPL/MEIR with frozen ATPL or ATPL (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Must have a minimum 1500 total multi-crew flying hours on commercial jet aircraft. Preference will be given to applicants with previous flight experience on a commercial aircraft equipped with glass cockpit technology, including FMS. (A minimum of 100 PIC hours will be required for candidates holding foreign pilot licences).
- Must possess a valid certificate for the following:
- Class 1 Medical (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Certificate of Test – Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Myopia of below 600 degrees and astigmatism of below 200 degrees per eye (Applies to both pre- and post-operative eyesight)
* Candidates who do not meet the above requirements may be considered for the Direct Entry Second Officer position.
All interviews will be held in Singapore. Applicants will undergo various stages comprising of the online application, interview with senior management, simulator assessment and medical check-up as applicable.
Where applicable, successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating.
Successful candidates can be assigned to any fleet under the SIA Group. Enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with Singapore Airlines.
Salary and Benefits:
You will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates who are provided with type rating training will be required to enter into a training bond.
Please click here to submit an online application.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
Do note that candidates with foreign licences, which are not CAAS-approved, will need to undergo license conversion at their own expense. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.