Direct Entry First Officer – A330 & B747 Hong Kong based
Experienced and technically proficient pilots are required to meet the following minimum requirements:
- ICAO Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) – obtained without exemption or conversion
- Valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Experience commensurate with age
Minimum flight time experience:
- 1000 hours flying experience in one, or a combination of the following:
- Multi-engine jet transport as Commander or First Officer
- Military high performance jet
- Turbo propeller aircraft of weight 20,000KG or more (command)
- Corporate jet (command)
- Military instruction (fixed wing)
Preference will be given to applicants with the following flight time experience:
- A minimum of 500 hours in Airline or Military Jet Transport aircraft with a certified Maximum All Up Weight (MAUW) equal to or greater than 45,000KG.
- The total hour requirement may be reduced for Airbus or Boeing type rated individuals, with time on type.
- Direct Entry First Officer training will be conducted in the Cathay Pacific Flight Training Centre in Hong Kong.