Permanent HKID card holders will be considered for Cadet Pilot positions
Cathay Pacific is excited to be expanding its fleet, and will be conducting interviews and selection for our Cadets Pilot Programme throughout the year in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident
- Be physically fit and qualify for a HKCAD Class 1 Medical
- Meet our flight deck reach requirements
- Secondary school education with good passes in mathematics and science, or a university degree (science subject preferred), or passes in all ATPL subjects
- Be 18 years of age or more
- ICAO English Language Proficiency
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 2747 8247.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.