Continuing your flying career as a Flight Attendant with Cathay Pacific could be rewarding. No matter you are currently flying with an international airline, or serving your passengers on demand with a regional carrier, Cathay Pacific can provide you the opportunities to further spread your wings, by offering you our world-class training, a promising career path, and a selection of roster schemes to suit your lifestyle. With all these you need, we trust that you can create a memorable Life Well Travelled experience for yourself and our passengers. Let your passion fly.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian Languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Mandarin as a third language is preferable
- At least 1 year of Flight Attendant experience with any airlines
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
- Processe a passport with at least 1 year of validity, and a Home Return Permit
Candidates who have at least 1 year of flight attendant experience can go through a faster selection process, and complete all assessments in one day.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. For enquiries, emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- A selection of roster schemes to suit your lifestyle
- World-class training and a promising career path
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities to participate in public events