- Thai nationality only.
- Aged between 21-26 years old.
- Candidates must possess at lease a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum height (barefoot): Female – 162 cm / Male – 170 cm.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- TOEIC Score 650 points with two years validity. (Issued date from 1st February 2018)
- Healthy with excellent eyesight. (Must wear contact lens only)
- Braces are unacceptable.
- Poised, smart-looking and well-groomed.
- Service-minded, cheerful and passionate.
Interview Date & Venue:
Interview Date: 12th February 2019
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply via thaiairasiacareer.com and required to submit your copy of Passport, copy of TOEIC Certificate and your VOD Clip.
* Online application available from Now – 31st January 2019
VDO Clip Guideline:
Directions: Please read carefully and strictly follow this requirement:
- Duration is not exceed 2 minutes and not exceed 200 MB. MP4 or .MOV only. VDO clip that exceeds 2 mins will not be considered
- You are required to present in English.
- Briefing introduces your personal details including name-surname, nickname, age, height, weight, education background, working experience.
- Tell us about “Why you want to join with Thai AirAsia X?”
- Show us your special talent or demonstrate your outstanding personality.
Remarking: You are required to present a full-body and half body with clear face in the VDO clip