Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
We are currently looking for a full time, Chinese speaking, VIP Cabin Attendant for an operation in Singapore.
Do you have passion for hospitality and customer service excellence?
The flight cabin attendant needs to be already living in Singapore and the employment will be without rotation.
- Ensure onboard safety and comfort for our guests
- Engagement and initiative in all aspects of cabin management
- Provide an excellent culinary experience through menu planning, catering and professional meal services
- Rendering assistance to our guests before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with EXPERIENCE IN FIRST – OR BUSINESS CLASS IN RENOWNED AIRLINE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer – and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing and with a cheerful personality
- Independent, flexible, a team player and a reliable employee
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your complete online application (incl. complete CV, photos, passport copy)