Do you have a strong passion for great customer experience? Do you love to travel, meet people from different backgrounds and learn about other cultures? Are you looking for a rewarding career? If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions then come join us at Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon as a Flight Attendant.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian Languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedules to suit your lifestyle
- World-class training and structured career path
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport per diems
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Deadline: 09 March 2018
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. In case of oversubscription, another assessment day will be offered. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.