Are you interested in our Flight Attendant position but cannot attend the interview on weekdays? We are now offering those who have busy weekday work schedules the opportunity to interview on Saturday – 13 April 2019. If you cannot pre-register for this recruitment day, walk-in slots are also available!
If you have an outgoing personality and are always passionate with interacting with different people as well as travelling around the world, then join our teams and share your Life Well Travelled with us!
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in one of the following Asian Languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Mandarin as a third language is preferable
Interview timeslots will be secured for shortlisted candidates who have pre-registered for this recruitment day. Notification email with details regarding the recruitment day will be sent to shortlisted applicants in early April.
Walk-in slots are limited and only subject to availability. They are on a first come first served basis. If you wish to choose to walk-in for the assessment, please arrive at the venue for registration at 8:30am or 9:30am or 10:00am . If all interview slots are occupied on that day, final interviews will be arranged for walk-in candidates on another day.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. Kindly be reminded that multi-applications for the Flight Attendant position at the same time will not be considered as well or it may result in your application being withdrawn. For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedules to suit your lifestyle
- World-class training and structured career path
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.