We put customers in the centre of everything we do, and are always looking for people who share the same passion as us. If you enjoy taking care of people and delivering a world-class customer experience, then join our team and start a rewarding career with us!
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Educated to a GCSE standard or equivalent with a pass (Grade C) in English
- Entitled to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Tagalog or Korean. A third language is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-oriented attitude
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable
- Given legislation controlling access to restricted zones at all UK airports, you will be required to successfully complete a Police Act Disclosure Application before employment can be confirmed. This is in addition to references from previous employers
Deadline: 31 May 2019
For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com.