- Safety is our first priority
- We require all our cabin crew members to work together to ensure inflight safety of every customer
- Delivering service with our heart
- Delivering excellent customer service which is memorable and personal for every customer. We’re looking for people who can naturally anticipate and respond to customers’ needs promptly and professionally
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language & Chinese Language), OR
- HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese Language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
If you are ready to start the next chapter in your career and join our friendly and professional team, please send your full resume with availability to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number [HKA/COM/FA] quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To learn more about our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Re-application for the same post within 6 months will not be considered
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request