Global applicants will be considered for Second Officer positions
Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based Second Officer if you meet the following requirements:
- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- Minimum 250* hours of flying experience
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Aged 18 years or above
* If you are a Hong Kong Permanent resident you may be eligible to apply with less than 250 hours provided you have an ICAO CPL and MEIR and meet all other Second Officer requirements.
You will receive world-class training. Second Officers attend either a 6 or 8-weeks training in Adelaide, which comprises of Simulator Training, Flight Training and Theory Hours.
Our Second Officers are based in Hong Kong
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.