Global applicants will be considered for the First Officer positions
Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based Cathay Pacific First Officer on our B747 fleet if you meet the following requirements:
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) with a Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) and same state ATPL examinations credits – obtained without exemption or conversion
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flying time (3,000 hours preferred)
500 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certified for multi-crew operations according to the type certificate and having a maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) > 45,000 kg
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
Some of the training you will go through to be ready to fly our fleet include:
- Induction, system and procedures ground training, full flight simulator sessions and conversion course
- Training that introduces and/or consolidates jet aircraft operations, multi-crew operations, safety standards, efficient operation, passenger considerations, flight operations disciplines and other operational requirements
First Officers will be based in Hong Kong
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.