Job Description :
A Cathay Pacific Flight Attendant is a very special person: a trained safety officer, a caring team player and an ambassador for Hong Kong. If you have the passion for people, love challenges and take responsibilities seriously, please kindly register for our Recruitment Day on 24th October 2015 at Cathay City*. Invited applicants will receive a confirmation email within 1 week prior to our Recruitment Day.
*Limited interview slots available.
Key Responsibilities :
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
- HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai). Mandarin is a preferred language.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within eight weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered.