Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in interviews for Flight Stewards and Flight Stewardesses on 25 August 2018 (Saturday) in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating by 25 February 2019 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Please bring along the following documents for registration between 9am and 3pm.
(a) Completed application form
(b) Passport-sized photograph
*Originals and photocopies of:
(c) birth certificate
(d) identity card
(f) all educational certificates
Interviews will be held on 25 August 2018 (Saturday) at:
Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Level CP4
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15
Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway
47500 Petaling Jaya
*Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.