Job Description :
A Cathay Pacific Flight Attendant is a very special person: a trained safety officer, a caring team player and an ambassador for Hong Kong. If you have the passion for people, love challenges and take responsibilities seriously, this is the career with a difference. Let your passion fly.
Key Responsibilities :
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum level of HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language); or HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 in 5 New Senior Secondary School subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Malaysia, Tagalog or Thai. Mandarin as a third language is preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment