Our crewmembers are responsible for ensuring our clients’ satisfaction on each Copa Airlines flight, and for following security measures at all times, with a friendly and professional attitude.
A career as a member of an airline cabin crew provides the opportunity to have enriching experiences and achieve professional goals in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Excellent service attitude
- To be of legal age
- Panamanian or foreign with work visa (under the condition of “married to a national” or “undetermined”)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Have a good demeanor
- Weight according to height
- Know how to swim
- Complete our training program
Selection Process :
Copa Airlines carries out their selection process in order to learn about and truly get to know what each candidate’s interests are, as well as find out what they know, what skills they have and what their service attitude is, in order to determine whether the candidate is a good fit for a career as a cabin crew member.
- The selection and recruitment process for our crew members includes the following stages:
- Technical Interviews with Human Resources
- Evaluation of English language level
- Evaluation of swimming
- Training course
As the selection process moves forward, and based on the results obtained by each candidate, the company will notify each applicant individually if he or she will continue on to the next stage of the selection process.
Our process concludes when the candidate successfully completes training course and obtains their Cabin Crew Member License.