We are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG First Officers for our Antalya base. To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Holder of a valid Turkish ICAO Licence with IFR and type rated on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes,
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook,
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Having at least 500 flight hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes,
- Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience,
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency,
- No History of Accidents and Incidents,
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- The assessments will be in Antalya in July.
- The Company Conversion course will also be held in Antalya. There start date be shared at a later stage.
- You will be offered a first contract until 7th of November 2021, extendable based on your performance and the operational requirements.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared with you after receiving your application.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by sending your updated CV along with a copy of your pilot licence with valid B737NG type rating, your valid medical licence and your passport.