Attend Dragonair upcoming Cabin Crew Walk-in Recruitment Days (October 2016).
15-17 October 2016 (Saturday – Monday)
Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
Dragonair House, 11 Tung Fai Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok, Lantau
300 tickets will be distributed each day:
15 – 16 October 2016 (08:00am – 01:00pm)
17 October 2016 (08:00am – 11:00am)
For Walk-in applicants, online application is NOT necessary.
If you cannot attend the Walk-in Recruitment, please submit your application via Apply online and we will contact you in later days.
Applicants are required to present their HKID Card or Passport at time of registration.
Individuals who have applied but have not been successful in the interview stage within the past six months will not be considered.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits, as well as free and discounted travel for staff and their eligible family members
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects); or
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Japanese, Korean (Proficiency in Putonghua as a third language is preferable).
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage