Today, we are a proud part of the Cathay Pacific Group, and to have more than 41 aircraft servicing 53 popular travel destinations and major business ports throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) OR
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and, either Japanese, Korean or Cantonese, is required (Mandarin is advantageous)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage
Dragonair is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.