Practical Requirements :
- Hong Kong permanent resident and passport holder with right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects including English language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects); or
- Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including level 2 or above in English language) or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Japanese, Korean (Proficiency in Putonghua as a third language is preferable).
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Previous experience in service industry is an added advantage
Walk-in Recruitment Days : 8 – 10 May 2015
Ticket distribution times:
8 & 9 May 8am – 1pm
10 May 8am – 11am
300 tickets will be distributed each day
Venue: Dragonair House, 11 Tung Fai Road, Hong Kong International Airport
Recruitment process for successful applicants
- Stage 1: Arm-reach assessment and English written test.
- Stage 2: First interview (group discussion).
- Stage 3: Final interview (panel).
Refer to the FAQ for more information about the recruitment process.
Dragonair is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com