Emirates Cabin Crew Open Day [Istanbul] (July 2019)Cabin Crew
Bookmark (save) Details
Join Emirates international team of cabin crew and see where your journey takes you.
There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more that great cabin crew members offer.
You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics we look for when you meet us at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises we prepare for you.
Finally, in order to set a great first impression, consult our grooming guidelines when taking your photos for your application and when you come to an assessment day.
Turkey Open Day:
We invite aspiring cabin crew to attend any of our open day events. Please ensure that you are aware of the required criteria outlined above and bring along a copy of your CV and a photograph.
Date: 29 July 2019
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul, Sisli; 19 Mayıs Mah. 19 Mayıs Cad. N:2 Sisli, Istanbul