As one of the world’s biggest global airline brands, we’re looking for the best. We want motivated, technically proficient and experienced pilots who deliver excellence. We hire First Officers for our Airbus 380 and our Boeing 777 fleets.
Candidates for our Boeing fleet can choose to work on our Passenger routes OR our SkyCargo Freighter routes. To learn more about the different lifestyle and remuneration packages between our passenger or freighter contracts click here. At the end of your application your can specify which package you are interested in and if you are shortlisted we will get in touch with more information and to confirm your choice.
We offer a competitive total remuneration package, paid tax free in Dubai. You can find out more about our airline, our employee benefits and living in Dubai on our careers website.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To apply, you must have a valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent)* with its associated class 1 medical certificate.
*Pilots with Frozen ATPL (CPL + ATPL Theory exams completed) type rated on Airbus or Boeing can be invited for the selection on the proviso that they obtain a full ATPL prior to joining if successful.
We will accept applications from pilots flying multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft, including business jets, with a MTOW of 10 tonnes or more.
As a First Officer on our Boeing 777 and A380 fleets, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- 2000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20T
- 3000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 10T
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Flown at least 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 10T
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
This is based on:
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50T of which:
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
- ICAO English level 5 or above
We do not accept simulator time as part of your calculated flying hours.
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
- ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
(If holding a Frozen ATPL you are required to upload:
- CPL and
- the ATPL Theory Exams successfully completed)
- Class 1 medical certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections)