ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open, and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
In anticipation of future roles in the South East Asia Region, ExecuJet is currently seeking suitably qualified Crew to fill future vacancies. These vacancies are expected to become available in the 2nd half of 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading and expanding company.
- ExecuJet is seeking suitably qualified Bombardier Global Classic / Vision Crew to fill future positions in the South East Asia Region.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as detailed in the ExecuJet Operations Manual
- Ensure that the aircraft are operated in accordance with ExecuJet Standard Operating Procedures
- Promotes and fosters a safe, secure, and efficient operating environment
- Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed best practices
- Current ATPL, class one medical and instrument rating
- Previous experience in Asia preferred
- Must be Type rated on the Bombardier Global Classic / Vision
- Minimum Experience – First Officer:
- Total Time – 1500 Hours
- Multi-Engine – 1000 Hours
- Jet – 500 Hours
- Highly motivated
- Aviation service-oriented
- Dedicated to delivering excellent service
- Represent the high standards of ExecuJet