- To deliver a 5 – star service to VIP-passengers on a private jet and to be responsible for managing the cabin.
- Delivery of a 5* service to your passengers.
- Dining / food and table and drinks preparation.
- VIP Catering order and preparation including purchasing and stocking the cabin including the use of bakeries, markets and restaurants.
- Set up and create a 5* Menu.
- VIP knowledge, etiquette and protocol.
- VIP Cabin Crew duties – before, during and after each flight.
- Preparing the plane for the next flight inclusive of task such as restocking.
- Laundering and cleaning including but not limited to linen and kitchenware/serving ware.
- Being responsible for managing the cabin.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to both the owners and charter passengers.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot as required the onboard entertainment systems and equipment.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by your line manager.
- Essential: Min. 2 years corporate Flight Attendant Experience
- Desirable: Degree in hotel management
- Knowledge / Experience: Administration duties while not flying
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work with a multi-national crew
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Flexibility to suit flight schedules
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation
- Communication & Listening Skills
The required start date for this role will be as soon as possible.
Please note that candidates will only be considered if they meet the following essential requirements of this role:
- EU passport holder and living or willing to relocate to the region of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Able to work within a duty roster of 20/10 days
- Able to work irregular hours according to flight schedules.
Please be advised that as per the update to EASA Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 in respect of pre-employment screening, pilots entering the final stages of the ExecuJet recruitment process will be required to complete a Drug & Alcohol ‘Lifestyle’ test.