Singapore Airlines be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interview.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Degree/ Diploma (Those graduating on or before June 2016 may also apply)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as :
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits :
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about MYR 9,000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Application Details :
Please click here to submit an online application by 24th November 2015.
Interviews will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur on 19th December 2015.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.