Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
Starting today, you can fly high and set your ambition higher than ever before. With a career that takes you places, it’s all about enjoying the boundless opportunities and experiences you can set for yourself.
Our Cabin Crew have always been at the very heart of our business, acting as brand ambassadors who embody our values of being Thoughtful, Progressive and Can-Do spirit, bringing them to life on every flight. If you have an outgoing, warm, friendly personality and hold a strong passion for delighting and creating memorable customer experiences, we invite you to join our professional team of Flight Attendants at Cathay Pacific.
Your journey matters to us as much as it does to you. We’re here to help you on your way, setting you up to make the most of everything that lies ahead.
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- Right to live and work in Thailand
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and in at least one of the following Asian languages: Thai, Cantonese or Putonghua. A third language is advantageous
- A valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening (Must be taken on or after 15 July 2021)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm on tiptoe
- Physical fitness to be able to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-orientated attitude
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be an advantage
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Eligibility for Private Medical Insurance after completion of probation period
- Provident fund upon completion of one year of service.
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
Personal & Application Information:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a digital interview. Candidates who do not currently possess a valid TOEIC report are required to achieve the required TOEIC result prior to 15 July 2023.
Selected candidates will be invited by email to attend our Assessment Day in Bangkok in late July 2023. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments in one day. The estimated date of joining for successful candidates will be in the fourth quarter of 2023.
The deadline for application will be on 30 June 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within six weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
(*Subject to Terms & Conditions)