FLIGHT TRAINING ADELAIDE invites applications from Fijian Nationals for entry positions as Flight Deck crew locally based in Fiji with Fiji Airways Group.
The position demands highly motivated, safety driven, disciplined, skilled and team oriented candidates.
Reporting to the respective Fleet Managers, your key responsibility is to carry out the duties as required of you under approved company standards and practices and assist in the safe conduct of the flight.
Ensure the flight is conducted safely and efficiently and in compliance with all relevant legislation and the requirements details within the Fiji Airways Standard Operation Procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Fiji CPL or Foreign CPL (CAAF Approval)
- Command Instrument Rating
- Twin Engine Fixed Wing Aircraft endorsement
- Minimum of 250 allowable flying hours
- Passes in all ATPL Theory Examinations
- Pass in BGT Theory (applicable only to NZ ATPL Subject Holders)
- Fiji Citizen and be able to hold a Fiji Passport
Applications close on Friday 19th May 2017