We are HIRING! Interested to be a part of our Ground Operations Team? Now’s the chance. Capable and passionate individuals who are keen to be our Ground Operations Officers can apply now.
- Respond to customer enquiries on product, reservations and ticketing matters
- Deliver professional check-in service at the airport
- Meet, greet, and assist passengers at boarding gates, on departure and arrival
- To announce the flight details and keep passengers informed
- To monitor and ensure smooth baggage movement
- To handle and restore unclaimed checked and unchecked baggage
- To adhere to the company policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Minimum qualification: SPM (3 passes including Bahasa Malaysia and credit in English)
- Age between 18 to 35 years old
- Experience in airline industry baggage handling is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality, customer oriented and hospitable
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and verbal
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Possess own transport
Interested candidates are required to e-mail your latest resume together with relevant academic certificates to email@example.com on or before 9 October 2019. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
This position based in Subang and Penang.