- Gender: Male
- Age: 23 – 40 Years
- Degree Title: Current ICAO ATPL: preferred GACA CPL; FAA CPL, EASA ATPL
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Education: Diploma
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years(Hold a minimum of 1500 hours experience on A320/330 family)
Candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Under 40 at time of hiring.
- Current ICAO ATPL, preferred GACA CPL, FAA CP or EASA ATPL.
- Be currently flying, or within the last 12 months have flown an A320/330 family aircraft and hold a current type rating.
- Minimum of 1500 hours total flying time on an aircraft over 50 tons with FMC and EFIS or similar glass cockpit.
- Hold a class 1 medical by an ICAO State.
- Current and valid Instrument Rating and LPC.
- Have a minimum Level 4 English Language Proficiency.
- Verifiable and certified logbook hours.