Cabin Crew is responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product
- Responsible for maintaining their cabin crew license.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensure onboard sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21 years, Maximum age of 35 years.
- Minimum Height 160cm.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; additional languages an advantage.
- Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multilateral team.
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred.
- Excellent health and fitness; and non-smoker.
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Gender: No Preference
- Age: 21 – 36 Years
- Nationality: Saudi
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education: High School