flynas was established as part of NAS Holding in 2007. flynas is the leading low-cost carrier of Saudi Arabia and has a fleet of 30 aircraft, operating over 1000 scheduled flights every week. flynas offers flights to 17 destinations within Saudi Arabia and 53 international destinations. Since its launch in 2007, flynas had successfully carried more than 32 million passengers from its bases of Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Abha.
flynas offers its guests value for money with low fares, on time flights and superior customer service which has seen flynas awarded the Middle East’s Leading Low Cost Airline from World Travel Awards on numerous occasions and also the prestigious Skytrax award for Middle East’s Best Low Cost Airline in 2017.
- Age between 25-35 years.
- Minimum of two years business aviation experience or three years first-class experience with a commercial airline.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment and knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicational skills in English.
- The ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Pleasant personality, skilled to work effectively as part of a team.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills, self-motivated.
- Require to have a good work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent cultural awareness of the Middle East.
- Strong culinary and fine dining experience.
- Multi languages preferred.
- Weight should be in proportion to the height.