Manta Air Cabin Crew [Maldives]Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
Qualification & Requirement:
- Hold a GCE O ‘Level with a minimum of 3 ‘C’ passes or it’s equivalent.
- Hold a Valid Cabin Crew Licence issued by Maldives Civil Aviation Authority.
- Minimum one-year experience as a Cabin Crew on DHC6 Twin Otter.
- Able to swim unaided for at least fifty meters.
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Fluent in written & spoken English, additional languages are a bonus.
- Flexibility & the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule.
Required Documents to be submitted with the Application:
- CV with passport size photograph.
- Certificates/License copies & supporting documents.
- National ID card copy & valid police report.
- Reference from the previous employer.
- Based on qualification and experience.
- Manta Air Job Application Form
- CV & Educational Certificates
- Police Report & National Identity Card (for Maldivians Only)
To apply for a career at Manta Air, send us your application with the required documents to email@example.com . Please remember to type the job advertisement reference (MTA/JOB/2020/05) on the subject of your email.
Deadline for Application:
- 24th December 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.