- Bachelor degree in any discipline with 12 years of relevant experience in Aviation industry preferably in airline service.
- Master Degree in the related discipline will be advantage.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have sound knowledge of Flight duty time limitation calculation.
- Be aware and where necessary intervene on all major issues relating to individuals within the department.
- Ensure that the standards, policies and procedures of the department are followed.
- Maintain fairness and discipline with regards to punctuality, cabin safety, reporting sick, absenteeism and grooming of flight attendants.
- Monitor cabin crew general welfare and to implement necessary strategies to motivate and increase productivity in coordination with the training section.
- Constantly monitor the records, leave plans, roster and administrative procedures.
- Ensures all cabin crew are informed and updated in respect of new policies and procedures.
- Liaise closely with crew scheduler with regards to the cabin crew roster and submit staff occurrence report to MCPC on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with HRBP/ Administration and other relevant department regarding crew accommodation, inspection and relocation when required.
- Coordinate closely with Manager SEP with regards to training needs.
- Ensure cabin crew grooming and carry out spot check inspection on flights through grooming supervisor.
- Make necessary recommendations for improvement to in-flight standards and cabin safety.
- Trigger/ Coordinate the development, amendment and revision of the OM-E (Cabin Safety Manual).
- Liaise with HRBP to ensure the availability of adequate manpower to match operational requirements.
- Hold responsible for overall directions, coordination and evaluation of the Planning Administration and welfare sections.
- Report to SVP-SD or his deputy any major deviation to Company policies, regulation and or safety practices.
- Review “appeal” from cabin crew in accordance with the laid down process.
- Attend various company meetings, as required.
- Chair the cabin crew disciplinary evaluation board or his nominee.
- Review and accept Cabin Operation capital, manpower and operation budget before submitting to SVP-SD.
- Assume any additional responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by SVP-SD.
Closing Date: 28-12-2021