Gama Aviation is a world leader in providing global aviation services. It was founded in 1983 on the simple principle of delivering its clients’ missions with dedication & passion, Gama Aviation is a trusted, global partner to those who use aviation as a platform to perform.
Gama Aviation support extends across a number of sectors which include: special mission, technology and outsourcing and business aviation. We serve private individuals, corporations and governments, all of which require bespoke solutions to what are often complex, time critical missions. Our services are valued to deliver by air ambulance providers, national police and security services, military support, commercial operators, corporate bespoke travel, and private individual managed aviation solutions. Gama Aviation is a trusted partner, delivering solutions to solve exacting mission requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
We have an exciting opening and are looking for an experienced Corporate Flight Attendant to join a privately owned managed Global aircraft. You will be responsible for:-
- Working with VVIPs and ensuring all in flight requirements are met
- 3 week on 3 week off roster pattern
- Organising catering and menu planning
- You will be responsible for safety, passenger service and cabin preparation duties related in accordance with Company regulations and prescribed procedures in the Cabin Service Manual and Operations Manual Part A.
- You will be required to attend regular training, as required by the company, and to maintain familiarity with all relevant EU and International air legislation, aviation practices and procedures.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Resourceful problem-solving abilities
- Detailed organisational skills and capable time management skills
- Food & Beverage knowledge on prep, plating, display and service
- Ability to read your clients on how to serve them and have excellent people skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is helpful
- Experience in VIP service is an advantage.
- Exceptional standard of professional excellence, discretion and integrity.
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Right to live and work in the UK without restriction
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Able to swim 25m and tread water for at least 1 minute
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary depending on experience
- Pension up to 5% contributions matched
- Life Insurance *
- Income Protection *
- Travel Insurance *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation) *
- Paid annual leave
*(Subject to insurance underwriting)