We are looking for talented & passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Due to the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz (Hörsching), Austria.
- EASA Part-FCL CPL/ATPL
- English language fluency must be at least equal to ICAO English level 4
- C510 Type Rated (or available for self sponsoring) – Training and accommodation costs are € 25.000 c.a.
- First Officers : 200 hours required
- EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1
- Candidates must hold unrestricted Passport and International driving license
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Europe
- A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner
- Living close to an international Airport (London, Paris, Munich, Milan, Roma, Barcelona) is considered an
advantage, pilots can efficiently start their duty (early on the first day) and be brought back there (late on the sixth).
Task & Responsibilities (Including But Not Limited) :
- Outstanding motivation during daily business
- Punctuality and reliability
- Fly safely our Cessna Citation Mustang
- Deliver outstanding service to VIP-passengers
- Strongly collaborate with GlobeAir Customer Care
- Maintain familiarity with the relevant air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures
- Maintain and exceed the required training standards
- Work on 6-on, 4-off roster-system
- Vacation ban from June to September (due to peak season)
We Offer :
- Professional training beyond industry standards
- Intense flight experience in Europe (600 h flight time per year)
- Stable roster and 20 days holidays during the year
- Minimum annual gross salary
- First Officers : € 28.000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- All our pilots are provided with a daily allowance € 30
Note : Only applications completed in English will be accepted!