Main Objectives & Duties:
The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction. As front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty
- Exceeding Customer and the Airline’s expectation in service.
- Be the ambassadors of the Airline to secure loyalty and repeat business from the travelers.
- Meeting all emergency and safety requirements in a professional and considerate manner.
- Ensuring he/she is thoroughly conversant with the content of all company cabin crew manuals.
- Maintaining grooming standards.
- Performing under pressure within tight time frames.
- Ensuring the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding of other cultures.
- Resolving situations in a calm and confident manner.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, to `take the initiative’ and originate action.
- Analyze issues, and make rational judgments based on relevant information.
- Use clear communication strategies.
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness of wider organizational issues.
- Maintain effective work behaviors in the face of setbacks.
- High awareness of service and quality standards.
Education & Experience:
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers
Candidates Must Meet The Following Minimum Criteria:
- Age: 23 – 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Productivity allowances per hour from sign in to sign off
- Fully furnished Shared accommodation paid by Gulf Air.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
- One leave ticket with in Gulf Air network in accordance to policy
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network
- ID ticket with partner airlines
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance to policy
- Medical insurance
We are holding Open Day as well as Assessment Days in the following location:
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson London Heathrow
Date: Open day 23rd February 2019
Time: 0900 – 1800