MAIN OBECTIVES & DUTIES:
The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction. As front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty..
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers.
CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM CRITERIA:
- Age: 21 – 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Productivity allowances per hour from sign in to sign off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network
- ID tickets with partner airlines
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance to policy
- Medical insurance
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph