Expression of Interested for experienced cabin crew to be based in Perth.
Prioritisation will be given to those with turboprop experience and previous experience in the Charter and FIFO sectors.
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- A “Safety first” approach
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to work in Australia
- Clearly understand and speak the English language
- Current Senior First Aid including CPR – issued from recognised Australian provider
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate of Attainment
- Ability to work a variable roster across a 7day week all year round.
- Possess relevant work experience in a face-to-face customer service role
- Must be able to swim 50 metres unaided
- The ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check and a pre-employment medical
- Current Resume
- A head and shoulder photograph of yourself
Passport with 6 months validity and unrestricted access to overseas ports or approved working visa
Must have in your possession a computer capable of viewing the company’s Operations Manual Suite (PDF format)
Full training will be provided
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please submit your application with a CV and other pertinent documents on or before 30th September 2021