If you are looking for a unique challenge, would like to work in a high performance environment, and are an energetic person with creativity and a love of life, come join us and be part of our fantastic team. We are always on the look-out for Talent. Apply now for your chance to create history and be a part of the team building Hong Kong’s only low-fare airline.
HK Express will continue to grow, so check back often as positions may become available at any time.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and security in the cabin, demonstrate the safety guideline to the passengers;
- Deliver inflight meals and recommend duty free products to the passengers;
- Work as a team to deliver customer services activities to fulfill the passengers’ needs and enquiries.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong;
- Minimum age of 18;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese Language) OR Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects (including English & Chinese Language) OR Equivalent;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Knowledge of other Asian languages, particularly Japanese and Korean, would be an advantage;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Polished communication skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Good team player;
- Experienced in service industry would be an added advantage.